- All reportable incidents must be reported.
- All reported incidents are:
- used for trend analysis, future planning and reporting to the appropriate authorities as required.
- kept on file in the CYC Waihola office.
- It is preferable that this form is completed within 24 hours of the incident occurring
- All incidents on the Incident Severity Table that are level 3 and above will be reported on the National Incident Database (NID) and incidents level 6 and above are reported to Worksafe as well
- The contents of form will be kept confidential to CYC Waihola management
- Only summarised details will be given discerningly by the Operations Manager to caregivers and outside agencies if requested